Thursday, February 19, 2015

Second Day of Lent

I decided this year to keep tabs on everything I eat during Lent. Sorry for those that don't like the cooking stuff. I swear I'll have sewing stuff this weekend.

Anyway:


Breakfast: Oatmeal with Almond Milk
Lunch: The red beans and rice leftovers
Snack: Raisins and olives.  Not at the same time, of course.   I've just been snacking on one or the other throughout the day
Dinner: Oatmeal with Almond Milk and then Salmon


This weekend will be a bit difficult since I'll be traveling.  I did buy crackers (not exactly period but definitely in the spirit of the medieval lent) and raisins for snacks.  As in previous years, I won't be as strict when I'm traveling because it's simply not doable.  I'll stick to the no meat whatsoever and no eggs (except Sundays!) but that will be about it.  Lots of fish & chips this weekend for me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment