Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Historical Food Fortnightly!!!!

As anyone who regularly reads this blog knows, I'm slightly obsessed with medieval cooking.  ;-)  I just found out about a new Historical Fortnightly project that revolves completely around food.  Woohoo!   Technically, anything pre-1960s is allowed (which means the crazy cake is totally acceptable) and it starts on June 1.   Read all about here.

I was thinking about doing something similar just for me earlier this month.  I love attempting the medieval recipes but I though I might try once a week outside of lent to try a medieval recipe for dinner.  This will be every two weeks and will have challenges - which will actually help me stay on goal.   Yummy!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. :-D Thanks! I'll probably cheat and do a few 1930's recipes once in a while since it's allowed under the rules.

      Delete