Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Sling for a little boy


One of my co-workers was telling me today about how her five year old boy fell and broke his arm in two places. Eck! Poor baby got out of surgery around 3 am, woke up around noon, and was asking for his Mom (her sister was with him), so she left work to go see him. He's more upset that he might not be able to play sports than he is about the break itself.

My co-worker told us (myself and a few other co-workers) that her son loves Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles or anything with Ninjas. So, I decided to make him a simple sling for his arm. It's just a 12" square with a slight curve for the elbow. It's a very simple pattern that, I hope, will fit him. If not, I have a lot of fabric left over. The strap is adjustable with the buckle towards the front.

0 comments:

Post a Comment