Monday, March 5, 2012

Monday's Dinner

I went back to the nice Elizabethan Salmon recipe for dinner but cooked it correctly this time. It's really, really good. I played with the ingredients a bit. I used the entire bottle of beer, the same amount of water, and added about a fourth of the bottle of white wine vinegar. I then played with the herbs until it looked right. I boiled the ingredients together. The second I poured the beer/water/herbs over the salmon? It turned white. I covered it and threw it in the oven for 20 minutes.

I also had the mushrooms and bread with oil and herbs. It was yummy.

For lunch today, I had the bread and herbs plus a nice yummy salad. Oh! And for dinner, I had the sparkling wine. It's called cold duck by Andre and it's actually rather good. It's a bit watery but not bad. I really like it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment