Sunday, July 28, 2013

No Pennsic - working on other stuff

I'm not at Pennsic due to sudden changes in plans. I really REALLY wish I was there but it's just not possible right now. Seriously, I would LOVE to be there.

Since I can't be, I've been working on other things - such as my homepage. I've had the http://www.strawberriesncreame.com for about a decade. I haven't done anything with it since 2007 or so. I sort of left it to die, really.

However, this past Friday, I worked on it, did up some new graphics, and revamped the entire thing. Feel free to take a look and tell me what you think. It's not perfect yet but I've gotten it into "alive" condition. :-)

I'm currently finishing up or reworking about six different outfits. Pictures when I'm done with them - hopefully tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment