Thursday, March 15, 2012

Wednesday Dinner and Thursday Food thus far

Dinner was...not good. I had my typical bread and herbs but I decided to try that salmon recipe I talked about a few weeks ago. It wasn't bad - cooked in almond milk like the original recipe calls for- but it needed the crab meat like the original recipe calls for. It just didn't blend right without it. The tastes were just too all over the place without the crab meat. I ended up throwing it out. :-(

Today, I plan on stopping by the Amish Market and seeing what they have for seafood. Maybe frying up some mussels? I'm not sure yet.

Surprisingly, I haven't lost much weight on this diet. Yes, I'm posting EVERYTHING I'm eating but I've only lost maybe 6 pounds. What I have noticed is that the ever present dark circles beneath my eyes have waned a lot. Being 1/4 Italian, I'm going to have dark circles beneath my eyes. There is no way to get away from that without surgery. However, mine were horrible and I had no idea why. It look like it might have been allergies....to either milk or soy. I'm not sure yet. We'll find out after Easter which I have to give up. Either way, it's going to be painful. I love soy sauce and I love cheese. However, not looking like Night of the Living Dead every day and pictures of me looking far better than they normally do? So worth it.

Today, I've been munching on the Rosemary Flatbread (I need to buy more) and had two iced teas as well as a regular old salad. Nothing too exciting. I might have some almonds later on but I really just want to go home and have some Hot Chocolate and maybe make an apple pie for dinner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment