Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The weekend, Monday, and so far on Tuesday

I don't recall what I ate Saturday night. I think it was just more bread.

Sunday, I was bad. I had cookies (COOKIES!!!!). Okay, so they were vegan chocolate chip cookies but there were something very much not period. And they are delicious. I then had KFC for dinner. I learned my mistake the hard way and will not do that again. Not only was there butter but there was probably some small amount of corn. Add that to the seasonal allergies and I think that's why I ended up having to go home early Monday.

Monday, I had OJ in the morning and didn't bother with lunch. I crashed around 11 am and didn't wake up until 5 pm. However, once I woke up, I started to feel a lot better. I ended up cooking some mushrooms, rice in almond milk with sugar and cinnamon, and have a bit of bread. I also ate a few pieces of crystallized ginger.

Today, I've had a lot of iced tea. I finished off the rice for lunch from last night and I brought in my salad dressing for a salad today. They have a decent salad bar at work but they don't get that you need to mix the oil and vinegar some how before you pour it on the salad.

For the sewing side of life, I did try to make a pair of Edwardian combinations and I didn't like them. They look fine but they don't fit me correctly. I'll make a princess slip and all the other undergarments tonight. I have a nice slip for my steampunk stuff but I need one to fit with my Edwardian evening gown. Pictures tomorrow, hopefully.

0 comments:

Post a Comment