Saturday, December 29, 2012

I should be sewing...

First Chocolate Peppermint Martinis!!! I must try this. It's a vegan recipe which means it's great for those of us with diary allergies.

Second, I'm watching extreme couponing and getting ideas. One of the episodes had a vegan lady on the show - who clearly didn't actually follow the vegan diet despite her tattoos (sorry, m'dear, but Ranch dressing? Buttermilk. Not vegan.). However, she did have some really good advice on how to coupon when you are on a specialty diet. I've spent most of the afternoon signing up for coupons from my favorite brands of sugar, flour, and other staples. I probably won't go for $2000 worth of groceries for $25 (I don't have the room!) but saving a few bucks would be nice.

Third, I should be sewing. I know I should. I should be cutting stuff out. I should be working on either one of my friends' outfits, Mom's dress, or my Catherine Parr gown. I have a ton of stuff to sew but no motivation whatsoever. Blah. Maybe tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment