Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Just a quick update

First, the bread I am apparently allergic to? My family LOVES it. According to Mom, my brothers are gobbling it down. Which is good because it means my taste buds aren't out of whack - just my immune/digestive system. ;-)

Second, http://pinterest.com/isabelladangelo/henrician-tudor-era-portraits-and-gowns/

I've created a small board to hold all the portraits I'm using as inspiration for my Henrician Tudor Era gown. I've finished sewing together all the various fur pieces and just need to start working on the stays next so I can try them on and then worry about the gown. :-)

I'm also going to work a slight bit on Mom's robe a la Francaise this weekend. Her first fitting with the mock up pattern! Yay! She needs to find her stays I made her a couple of years ago first.

0 comments:

Post a Comment