Saturday, February 23, 2013

Where I'm ending tonight and more on food!

robe a la francaise
robe a la francaise
The dress isn't done, of course, but it's where I'm ending for the night. It has sleeves, it has a skirt, I just need to add the front of the bodice and finished edging the bodice with trim.

This lent I've learned I love raisins and walnuts mixed together like a trail mix. It's what I had for breakfast. The sweetness of the raisins and the bitterness of the walnuts blend really well together. Lunch was olives and hummus because now that I know hummus is period and found in Italy, it is awesome. Dinner was hummus again because I needed something quick given I was working on making Mom's dress a dress. Tomorrow is Sunday. Tomorrow I'm having steak and potatoes and chocolate chip cookies because I so can.

0 comments:

Post a Comment