- Historical Fortnightly Make Do And Mend <- I took some old green velvet trim off a dress and put some nice gray wool trim on instead
- Oldest Nephew's Ninja Outfit
- Remade Regency Dress
- My Sister in Law's Norse outfit I forgot to post about...
- 1920's Blue Dress
- Historical Fortnightly Black and White: Elizabethan Jacket
- Mom's Regency Dress
- Mom's Regency Petticoat
- Mom's Spencer
- A shrug I also forgot to post about
- Historical Fortnightly Politics of Fashion: Swiss Waist
- 1930's Dress
- Another Shrug I forgot to post about
- Mom's Green Regency Dress I apparently never posted about over here
- A repurposed Sweater coat that gave me heck and a half that I also never posted about...
- Christmas Party Dress
- Knitted Shawl
- All the Christmas Presents I Made
- Historical Fortnightly All that Glitters: Elizabethan Sleeves
- A Brown Corduroy skirt I never posted about
I *think* I captured everything. There were quite a few things I forgot to blog about - I think Mom's Regency Dress was the biggest one. That involved a LOT of silver trim on polished green cotton. Luckily, she loved this dress unlike the white one I made her earlier in the year.